Monday, February 1, 2010

NEW COLOUR ARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31st Jan i hav made my 人生中重要的抉择 (say til so serious/'jia lat' lk tat)...
omg! can't believe i hav changed my hair colour into maroon (mom: nt maroon la, ur hair is even brighter than maroon! :p) d....
jesus lo...stil nt get use 2 it...
everytime look into d mirror, oso gt shocked...
u know la...i hav been seeing my black (though nt really very black la...) hair for 21+ yrs...
nw suddenly changed d, sure need some time 2 get use 2 it de lo...
spent me RM195 (tat's rite! is RM195) 2 cut+dye+treatment leh...
gosh!!!
anyway, i'm quite satisfied wif d result de...hehe^^




(p/s: my hair colour should b darker comparing to this pic...)

2 comments:

  1. haha....is nice la...
    dun bother the price liao...
    oh ya..keep ur hair long ya...like what the gal said...long hair suit for u..^.^

    ReplyDelete